Roland, magazine with feet on the ground - blue
Now called "Roland", the new Roland Garros magazine is inspired by the new types of publications in a hybrid format, between magazine, journal and book.
Co-produced with the So Press group (So Foot, Society...), this new 200-page magazine offers more qualitative content, with major field reports and in-depth investigations that tell great stories. In order to enhance the value of these articles, "Roland" has called upon renowned illustrators and photographers.
- 20 years ago, Mary Pierce
- Noah Rubin's intimate confessions
- On the land of Ashleigh Barty
- Rafael Nadal
- Coco Gauff
- Next Gen
- Yui Kamiji
- Yahiya Doumbia
- The Gómez Clan
- Arno Bertina
- Alex Lutz / Quentin Reynaud
- Tennis in 2050
- Clément Bénech / François-Henri Désérable
- Service and biomechanics
- On the fly
- Jean-Charles de Castelbajac
- The roof of the court Philippe-Chatrier
- And many others
Roland-Garros is the brand name for a legendary tournament. Launched in 1987, the Roland-Garros brand exhibits casual chic French style, keeping the unique character of this legendary tournament alive throughout the year. It embodies the fundamental values of Roland-Garros: Elegance, Heritage, Performance and Emotion.
Discover the universe of La Griffe Roland-Garros
Free standard delivery for all orders over 80 euros.
- Standard delivery with COLISSIMO SIGNATURE (in person):
5 € in 2 working days
- Express delivery with TNT:
8 € in 1 working days
- Standard delivery with IMX:
8 € in 5 working days
- Express Delivery with DHL EUROPE:
12 € in 1 working day
- Standard delivery with IMX:
10 € in 5 working days
- Express Delivery with DHL :
15 € in 1 working day
Free delivery for all orders over 80 euros.
Shipping costs vary depending on the geographical area of delivery.
You can estimate the cost of your delivery using the delivery fees simulator on the shopping cart page.
Delivery times announced are estimated. They are expressed in working days, excluding public holidays.
The delivery time starts from the moment the package leaves our warehouse.
Orders placed before 11:00AM will be shipped the same working day.
Orders placed after 11:00AM will be shipped the next working day.
Orders placed the Friday after 11:00AM will be shipped the next working day (Monday).
For shipments outside the European Union, the customer must pay customs and local taxes to pick up his package.
List of countries delivered in the European Union:
- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hongary, Irland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden
Country delivered out of the European Union:
- Deliveries possible from Monday to Saturday for all carriers except for IMX.
Customer has to pay returns charges.
Upon receipt of the package, if the item does not suit you you can go to the site in the space MY ACCOUNT / MY RETURN and complete the return form. Then it will print it and attach it to your package. The package must be returned at your expense to our warehouse. Upon receipt of the package, if the product conforms to the sale then you will be refunded.
If the product is faulty, we invite you to contact the customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to obtain a free return voucher.
To obtain an exchange, we invite you to return the item and place a new order. Once we receive your product we will proceed its refund.
You have a delay of 14 days to return your product to the receipt of the item to your shipping address.
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- SOFORT (GERMANY)
- IDEAL (NETHERLANDS)
- BANCONTACT MISTERCASH (BELGIUM)