Return fees are only refunded if the returned items are faulty. In order to get a refund, you must make a request to the customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain a free return voucher before sending your parcel.
The return is made only by post to the following address:
- L4 Logistics
- Retours Roland-Garros Boutique Officielle
- ZI de l’Orme Pomponne
- 44 avenue Paul Langevin
- 91130 Ris Orangis
Items returned incomplete, damaged, damaged, worn or dirty, will not be taken back.
The refund is then made within 5 working days. The refund is made on the credit card used during the transaction.
The money should appear on your bank account within the next 10 working days.
Returns done without downloading the return voucher available in the "Returns" section in your account area (when you are logged in to our website), will be subject of a longer processing.
It is necessary to place a new order.
- Returns concern, a faulty item, an exchange
- The limit to return an item is 30 days from the day of the purchase
- You must send an email in order to explain your return: email@example.com
- You must provide a proof of payment (receipt, bank statement)
- La Griffe, Service Client Boutique, 2 Avenue Gordon Bennett, 75016 Paris