When consulting the Website, information pertaining to the browsing of the Website carried out on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be recorded in text files known as “cookies”, installed on your browser. Cookies will be used to recognise your browser throughout the duration of the cookie’s validity and to send certain information to the Website (for example, a session identifier or language choice).
Only the issuer of the relevant cookie will be able to read or modify the information contained therein.
There are different types of cookies:
- session cookies that disappear as soon as you leave the Website,
- persistent cookies that remain on your device until the expiry of their lifetime or until you delete them via the functionalities of your browser.
You are hereby informed that cookies may be installed on your device when you visit this Website.3. Purposes of the cookies used
The cookies are used by our Website for different purposes:
- to facilitate your browsing via functional cookies,
- to produce visit statistics and measure the Website’s audience.
Certain cookies, that do not require your consent, are essential in order to be able to use the Website. These are functional cookies used by the FFT:
- to keep your session active,
- to save your choices regarding cookies and measure the privacy banner / cookie consent banner use statistics,
- to enable the storage of user browsing information (traffic channels and sources)
- to remember the contents of a shopping cart.
Other cookies that require your consent, are used to improve the Website’s performance, and enable the FFT to analyse and measure the visits to the Website and to provide targeted advertisments.
Some cookies are subject to your consent because they allow the FFT to identify when the browser is closed in order to divide the pages viewed into multiple functional sessions.
Finally, some of our cookies allow us to measure the audience of our Site such as counting the number of visits, visitors or the number of pages views. These cookies are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Site and allow us to improve the Site in an optimal way. They are thus exempt from consent, in accordance with the deliberation Cnil No. 2020-091.
However, you may object to them by unchecking the box below: